Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy With Stuff



Been busy with a lot of stuff lately.

Busy, busy, busy.

Annoyingly busy.

The wife went back to work yesterday morning and the house was once again quiet. I didn't have to put up drapes, or shop for furniture, or clean the bathroom...

Wonderfully quiet.

Last week I started working on an illustration for someone, but unfortunately I can't post any sketches or anything on here due to a non-disclosure agreement. I thought the piece came out pretty good, and I'm just waiting for the final okay. I started yet another commission last night, and I finally got around to putting some color in my next monster piece today. Plus, I'm very nearly done with the drawings for my second collection of "Pen Man." The book should be around 100 pages long and in my (admittedly somewhat biased) opinion is looking pretty darn good. The story is kind of dark (darker than the first volume even) but features some really cool stuff. I still have to throw some gray tones in the pages, followed by the text, but I'm hoping to get it done by mid-year. (The picture above is an unfinished page)

Let's see, what else?

Busy doing lots more product design stuff, like always plus, I'm still waiting to hear back on my submission to zudacomics. I submitted it last Sunday night and haven't heard anything as of yet.

Ohhh, I also worked out last night for the first time in about three months...now I'm sore.

Remind me never to take so much time off again.

Steve~