Friday, April 4, 2008

Work In Progress - Monster Train



It's been a surprisingly busy week, despite the fact that I didn't have that much work to do. Let me explain:

As I mentioned in my last post my wife is on spring break and has thus been home...EVERY DAY...ALL DAY! This means that she's got me moving furniture, shopping for furniture, cleaning closets, cleaning room, cleaning the yard, buying plants for the yard, planting plants in the yard, she's got me doing anything and everything that she can dream up.

Needless to say, I am excited for her to return to work.

I did manage to somehow find time to finish up my zudacomics submission, put the kibosh on a commission piece I'm doing, as well as get started on my next monsters chasing kid piece. (The above sketch)

The kid is on a train now and those darn monsters are still hot on his trail. Persistent jerks, aren't they?

Steve~

2 comments:

Jo James said...

Great start! Full of monstery goodness.

Steve Novak said...

Mmmm...monstery goodness...it's high in fiber. ;) Thanks!