Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS IS NOW AVAILABLE!

The final part of the Forts trilogy is now available in both ebook and print editions. For all the links fit to link check out MY WEBSITE! The Kindle edition can be found by simply clicking the picture above. Let me just say that it feels great to finally have this series wrapped up. Could things have gone smoother? Sure. Would I have preferred to not have the issues with the original publisher of the series? Of course. In the end, I wrote three books. Me. I did that. That's nearly 600,000 words and three years of my life. Despite everything that's happened and the way things played out, it's something to be proud of. I like Forts. It was important to me to write it and even more important that I finished it. It was fun and it was therapy, and I learned a lot about myself and my work from it, and in the end I wouldn't change a word. That's a pretty cool thing. Steven

No comments: