Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been a While



It's been a while since I've had the time to post anything. Been busy. Which is good because busy means money and money means me not having to live out of a box behind the local Wal-Mart. (Where I would no doubt have a hard time finding a WI-FI signal.)

I'm going to attempt to do it on a more regular basis, but I'll likely fail. (At least I'm honest.)

Above is a couple grasshopper girl sketches I recently did for a project I may or may not be working on with someone else. Nothing has been finalized.

Below is another zombie shirt I recently put up over at Redbubble. I've gotten into a "movie/tv character" phase with these things and I'm having fun making them. I've got some really good ones lined up as well, some Star trek stuff, A-Team, Star Wars, the Godfather, a bunch of really fun stuff.

Steve~

No comments: