Thursday, March 31, 2011

Second Editions and E-Books

The second edition print version of Forts is now available!

It's been a long and frustrating process getting to this point, but I'm pretty happy with the direction things are headed these days. It's starting to feel like everything is back on track. If you've already purchased the first book, there's not any REAL reason you need to pick up this new one - you know, unless you're just a really nice guy.

There isn't anything "new" added to the story, but he printing is better, the editing is sharper, the price is cheaper, and the cover is a lot crisper looking.

All in all, it's a far better experience.

Just click the picture below.



For those that have lost interest in all things print, there's also versions available for the Kindle.



And of course Nook



Book 2 should be arriving in the next couple months. There's some last minute editing being done on it as I type, and based on the incredible amount of errors in this blog post, you can understand what a difficult task it is for my poor editor.

I want to thank everyone out there for sticking with me through this. It's been a rough year or so since the book was first released and things went south with the original publisher.

Everything happens for a reason though, right?

Despite the craziness, I couldn't be happier with the people I'm working now and the direction the series is headed.

Steven

2 comments:

Bkloss said...

Your drawings are gorgeous! Seriously, great work. I can't even draw a stick person.

Steve Novak said...

Thanks, Barbara!

As luck would have it, I can't draw one either.

Pretty weird, right? ;)