Saturday, January 3, 2009

WORK IN PROGRESS - Forts Cover 2





I was able to make a little progress on this one over the holidays - not as much as I would have liked to, but progress none the less. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with the way it's coming out. I tweaked the large turtle-guy on the left an awful lot because a bunch of wisenheimers out there kept telling me that it looked too much like a "ninja turtle."

My argument is that an upright walking turtle is going to look like a "ninja turtle" no matter what. Then I told them to "put up their dukes and get ready for the thrashing of their lives!"

Okay, so maybe I didn't do the dukes part.

Steve

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Duh, of course I'm interested in reading it. :)

And I like the new turtle. He looks nothing like a ninja turtle...anymore.

Steve Novak said...

Well, at least I accomplished that much. ;)

Steve