Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Work in Progress - Tower Sneaker



What a strange start to the week it's been. Strange in the way that flying a kite at night is strange. Strange in the way that cutting up a sweet gherkin and sprinkling it on a bowl of chili is strange. Even strange in the way that the fact that Mario Lopez made more money last year than I will make my entire life is strange.

That one is not only strange but it's annoying, frustrating, and just plain wrong to boot.

The above sketch is something new that I'm working on. I kind of like it. Really more about the architecture rather than the characters - very different for me.

Steve

2 comments:

FAVREAU said...

Well I am uneasy about heights so you can imagine how this makes me feel! :) But I think it's coming along great - wonderful perspective! Can't wait to see it completed!

Steve Novak said...

That makes two of us Chrissy! Unfortunately with things as busy as they currently are the question is, when am I going to get a chance to finish it. The answer is....I dunno. ;)