Friday, March 14, 2008

Extremely Busy



I've been extremely busy lately doing work that actually makes me money, which enables me to pay my mortgage, buy comic books, and occasionally take the wife out to dinner (to a restaurant of moderate pricing), that I haven't had a heck of a lot of time to work on other stuff, or even just dust off the ol' sketchbook and sketch a bit.

Which sucks.

Sucks harder than an N'Sync reunion concert. (Which is an amazing amount of suck'age.)

Anyway, today's sketch is from a line of zombie/holiday cards (because zombies and the holidays go together like milk and cookies) I'm doing for the fun of it. They'll be available at redbubble.com. I have no idea when I'm going to get them all done, but it will more likely be sooner then later.

Which again, sucks.

Man, a lot of stuff sure does suck today.

Enjoy the weekend,

Steve~

No comments: